"Boutique building Eighty Seven Park by Renzo Piano Building Workshop is a selection of private residences designed to seamlessly embrace park and ocean within Miami’s most coveted seaside neighborhood - home to 5 star hotels, luxury retailers and fine dining. The first residential project in the United States created by Pritzker Award–Winning architect, Renzo Piano, the property is surrounded by a lush, green landscape, including the redesigned 35-acre North Shore Park immediately to the south and an expansive private garden for residents to the north, both designed by renowned landscape architects West 8.
Eighty Seven Park consists of seventy beachfront residences on eighteen floors with private elevator access. Residences are delivered finished by RDAI and range in size from one to five bedrooms and boast 10ft. finished ceilings, full exterior glass walls and spacious outdoor living/dining rooms."
I believe in the idea of the future.
- Zaha Hadid
One of the newest projects to grace the Downtown Miami skyline is One Thousand Museum created by Zaha Hadid architects. The building will rise over 30,000 sq ft into the sky with 360 degree views of Miami and the water. Only less than 100 private residence will make this a truly boutique skyscraper. Every unit will be quite large with nearly a minimum of 5,000 sq ft of covered living area. This will be the first private residential tower in Miami to host a helicopter pad on the buildings' roof. This will ensure quick transport to nearby islands and airport transfers. This building will truly be an icon for the Miami skyline. Let's get in touch for you to own a piece of history.
- Double height aquatic center with indoor pool
- The Sky Lounge provides a dramatic venue for private events for residents
- Private rooftop helipad (pending faa and other necessary approvals) The helipad will make nearby islands, private and commercial airports, and private yachts easily accessible
- Multiple recreation areas for swimming, sunning, socializing, and fitness
- 24/7 specialized security and valet personnel, other on site staff including concierge, professional management, and other specialized personnel
- Custom scenting by 12.29 in all interior amenity spaces including the lobby, wellness & spa level, aquatic center, and sky lounge (can be available in residences upon request)
- Bank-quality vault with individual safe deposit box for every residence, offering residents the convenience and security of storing their valuables onsite
"The Armani Residences Sunny Isles is a 57-story condo tower with truly unique beauty and luxury. This remarkable oceanfront living space combines talent of the world-renowned architect Cesar Pelli, and modern elegance provided by designer Giorgio Armani."
- Private high-speed elevator access to most residences
- Breathtaking Atlantic Ocean and city views through floor-to-ceiling windows
- Eight-foot-high double-door entry to a spacious foyer in select units
- Spacious interior floor plans with elegant smooth-finish ceilings rising to 10 feet
(slab to ceiling, except where required to accommodate mechanical equipment)
- Expansive 10-foot-deep private balconies with glass railings in all residences
- Summer kitchen with under-counter refrigerator in all residences
- Recessed lighting in select corridors and bathrooms
- Intelligent climate controls with digital thermostats
- Large capacity full size washer/dryer in all residences
- Smart building technology provides seamless access to select building amenities
- All residences pre-wired for audio speakers as well as motorized drapes and programmed lighting controls in select locations
- Premium European-designed cabinetry
- Elegant imported stone countertops and backsplashes
- Sub-Zero refrigerator and wine cooler
- State-of-the-art Wolf appliances
- His and hers bathrooms in select residences
- Designer sink fixtures
- Spa-inspired shower with wall-mounted handheld spray and large rainshower
- High-performance toilet with integrated bidet technology
- Marble stone floors
- Stone-topped vanity with designer fixtures
"The Ritz-Carlton Residences, Miami Beach is spread across seven acres with unobstructed vistas of lake, ocean and city. Piero Lissoni has taken full advantage of this incredible asset, and drawn the lines of each of these new Miami condos around their commanding views. Along with spectacular panoramas, owners are greeted with a grand kitchen that serves as the home’s hearth. Bathrooms are lined in marble and anchored by stand-alone tubs. Private decks wrapped in glass offer plunge pools to perfect nature’s vision of the outdoors. Elegant simplicity was Lissoni’s vision, and the result is masterful." -Ritz Carlton Residence
The video above showcases one of the unique offerings of this phenomenal property, it's helicopter service. Arrive by Private Jet to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale and be picked up by helicopter and whisked to a private platform in Biscayne Bay just minutes from the Ritz with a boat waiting to take you home. *Helicopter Service available to The Keys + Bahamas.
First Class Living
At Fisher Island
The newest building on exclusive Fisher Island in Miami's Biscayne Bay. High security, luxury living, fine dining, pools, spas and a historic club + hotel are just some of the offerings of this world-class community. Accessible exclusively via the island’s own auto-ferry or private yacht, a private tropical community awaits you.
Architecturally, the sprawling 10 story, 46 residence Kobi Karp-designed palazzo is a contemporary homage to the island’s original development, the Mediterranean Vanderbilt Mansion built in 1936. The lobbies of Palazzo Del Sol are exquisite. Bright, polished marble floors, playful mosaics, unique hand-painted wallpapers, stunning crystal chandeliers, decorative patterns and poetic details ensure each individual space unfolds its own characteristic style. From the South Lobby with its concierge services to the waterfront North Lobby Lounge, all in-house amenities have been carefully thought through to be as atmospheric as possible.
Beautifully appointed units are simply a must see. Let's schedule a tour to find you your perfect island home!