I believe in the idea of the future.
- Zaha Hadid
One of the newest projects to grace the Downtown Miami skyline is One Thousand Museum created by Zaha Hadid architects. The building will rise over 30,000 sq ft into the sky with 360 degree views of Miami and the water. Only less than 100 private residence will make this a truly boutique skyscraper. Every unit will be quite large with nearly a minimum of 5,000 sq ft of covered living area. This will be the first private residential tower in Miami to host a helicopter pad on the buildings' roof. This will ensure quick transport to nearby islands and airport transfers. This building will truly be an icon for the Miami skyline. Let's get in touch for you to own a piece of history.
- Double height aquatic center with indoor pool
- The Sky Lounge provides a dramatic venue for private events for residents
- Private rooftop helipad (pending faa and other necessary approvals) The helipad will make nearby islands, private and commercial airports, and private yachts easily accessible
- Multiple recreation areas for swimming, sunning, socializing, and fitness
- 24/7 specialized security and valet personnel, other on site staff including concierge, professional management, and other specialized personnel
- Custom scenting by 12.29 in all interior amenity spaces including the lobby, wellness & spa level, aquatic center, and sky lounge (can be available in residences upon request)
- Bank-quality vault with individual safe deposit box for every residence, offering residents the convenience and security of storing their valuables onsite