Miami and its’ beaches are no stranger to luxury high rise buildings each boasting better andmore amenities than the next. As a realtor I have had the privilege of any buildings both new and old. I thought it only appropriate to compile a a few of my top picks. When choosing a building its’ important to look at the area that the building is located. Is it in a desirable area? What does the community around this building look like? Let’s face it, whats the point in paying 5 million for a condo that neighbors old rental communities. Moreover, choosing a building with top of the line finishes that are both of quality and craftsmanship are important factors as well.
Just north of the world reknowned Bal Harbour shops, South Beach and downtown Miami just to the South. This building is luxury in every sense of the word. Situated on an oceanfront plot of land, some units feature flow through units with views of the Atlantic, Intracoastal and Dowtown Miami.
Located on the Island Paradise of Key Biscayne just east of Miami’s financial hub Brickell. If a quiet island, safety and good schools are important this is an excellent choice.
Dubbed America’s wealthiest zip code Fisher Island is a private residential island only accessible by boat. Palazzo del Sol is the newest building on the Island situated on Government Cut the main canal for boats to enter the Port of Miami. A spectacular building full of luxurious amenities, private poolside cabanas, concierge, valet and a world class club, golf course, tennis, and marina.
If urban living and technology is more your speed Echo Brickell is the spot. Situated in Miami’s financial district of Brickell, this boutique offers up some awesome amentities as well as SMART home technology. The views aren’t bad either!
“Miami Worldcenter is one of the largest and most exciting urban developments in the U.S. – Offering a diverse mix of retail, residential, office, hospitality, and entertainment components.”
TYPICAL RESIDENCE TYPES
1 BED + DEN / 1.5 BATH
1 BED + DEN / 2 BATH
2 BED + DEN / 3 BATH
3 BED + DEN / 4 BATH
OUTDOOR LIVING ROOMS
FULL-SIZE LAUNDRY ROOM*
*In select units.
2ND LARGEST DEVELOPMENT IN THE U.S.
30 ACRES SURROUNDED BY OVER
$3 BILLION NEW PUBLIC AND PRIVATE
365,000 SQ. FT. OF CONVENTION SPACE
AND A SIGNATURE RESIDENTIAL TOWER
Exclusive location and right to create the
premiere luxury residential experience at
Landscape from arrival to bay designed by Jean Nouvel
Concierge; 24-hour lobby attendant
Sun deck with 116-foot swimming pool and hot tub overlooking Biscayne Bay
Full service valet parking
Cafe and Juice Bar
Bicycle and water sports storage
Monad Terrace bicycles and paddle boards
2,000-5,000 sq ft units
“Ateliers Jean Nouvel have composed the landscape specifically to complement the architecture. “In the case of Monad Terrace,” Nouvel notes, “it’s not only a building. It’s an object belonging to the landscape, and belonging to a sense of place, and a positive part of the identity of that place.” Curated climbing gardens run along the North and South façades of Monad Terrace. A sheltering cascade of native Bougainvillea, Spanish Moss, Tillandsias, Passion Vine, and other curated species create natural filters and curtains for the terraces behind, bringing the feeling of a living landscape on the North and South sides to the outdoor living area of every residence.”
“The graceful curved apex and gently rippling glass façade of Okan Tower was inspired by the subtle beauty of a tulip blossom. An artistic nod to the national flower of Turkey, where the project’s developer is based, the tulip also symbolizes elegance and optimism.
Rising 70 stories, Okan Tower’s impact on the skyline is undeniable. Unobstructed views of Biscayne Bay and the city spread out in all directions, while at the same time infusing the building’s interiors with natural light.
At the ground level, the property becomes all about connection – reflecting the dynamic energy of one of the city’s most exciting emerging destinations. It is a place where ideas take root and expand to their fullest..”
Okan Tower is home to:
293-key hotel suites by Hilton Hotels & Resorts
64,000 square feet of Class A office space
236 condo-hotel residences
149 private condominium residences ranging from one to three-bedrooms
4 premium duplex-style penthouse residences
Numerous amenity and entertainment levels for residents and hotel guests
High-speed elevators with separate access points for office, hotel, and residences
Floor plans ranging from 447 to 2,183 square feet
Condo-hotel residences starting on the 36th floor
Sky residences and 4 penthouses starting on the 51st floor
Floor-to-ceiling windows and glass-lined balconies for truly limitless views
Pre-wired for state-of-the-art internet and communications
Private lounge and social areas for residents only
CONDO – HOTEL RESIDENCE (Floors 36 through 50)
STUDIO…………………………………….. 445 – 465 SQF
1 BED………………………………………..645 – 915 SQF
1 BED + DEN………………………………1,045 – 1,110 SQF
2 BED………………………………………..1,055 – 1,250 SQF
CONDO – SKY RESIDENCE (Floors 51 through 70)
1 BED………………………………………. 695 – 1,100 SQF
1 BED + DEN…………………………….. 1,100 – 1,085 SQF
2 BED………………………………………. 1,060 – 1,460 SQF
2 BED + DEN…………………………….. 1,365 – 1,875 SQF
3 BED………………………………………. 1,700 – 2,190 SQF
3 BED + DEN…………………………….. 1,955 – 2,075 SQF
PENTHOUSE……………………………… 1,875 – 2,075 SQF
• On-Site Concierge
• 24-Hour Valet Service
• 24-Hour Security
• Pool and Beach attendants
• Gourmet concessions and craft cocktails served
both poolside and on the beach
• On-Call fitness trainers, spa treatment specialists
and private chefs
• 12-foot deep terraces with wood-like ceiling accents
• Panoramic Ocean or City views
• Grand 10-foot ceiling heights
• Luxury Italian kitchens and bathrooms by Poliform
• Solid marble countertops, waterfall island, and back splashes
• Sub-Zero refrigeration and Wolf cooking appliances
• Italian fixtures throughout
• Master Bedrooms with en suite Master Bathroom and terrace access
• Master Bathrooms feature natural stone floors and wall tiling, His and Hers double vanities, floating tub, and double spa showers
• Two Beach House Residences on the third floor feature private expanded sunset terrace with outdoor summer kitchens
• Dramatic Sky Residences available on upper floors, with Ocean and City views
• Two Penthouse Residences, each with private rooftop pools and summer kitchens
• Impact-glass windows and doors
• Wine refrigerators in ocean-facing residences
Only 14 Luxury Gated Town Homes
Just steps away from the shops at Balharbour
Only 14 four-story townhouses
Landscaped green spaces
Electric vehicle charging stations
Luminous four-story townhouses
Customizable 3 - 5 bedroom residences with guest quarters
Private rooftop terraces offer a family room with a full bath under A/C.
Summer kitchen, barbecue and jacuzzi optional
Private patio or backyard
2 assigned parking spaces
Private elevator in every residence
Walk-in closet in master bedrooms
10 - Foot ceiling heights
Individual storage on first floor
Residences with smart ready technology
Bathrooms with porcelain and Hansgrohe faucets
European custom cabinetry and Bosch appliances in kitchens and bathrooms
Designer ready residences
Priced from 1.2 - 1.5 million
Own a Piece of History in Miami
"Within the glistening towers, you’ll find 119 private residences (which accommodate up to six bedrooms and 7,800 square feet apiece) and 31 one- and two-bedroom hotel residences that offer the perfect blend of the on-call amenities you’d expect from a grand hotel and private living."
"Panoramic ocean views are supreme assets of each hotel residence, where the glamour of Miami is distilled into a serene and sophisticated setting. These homes – perched on an idyllic stretch of beach – feature the refined aesthetic of Joseph Dirand, the sought-after Parisian architect and interior designer."
Countless amenities from The Four Seasons Hotel. Contact today for a personal showing.
This is one of my favorite areas and projects in Miami. Coconut Grove is lush tropical seaside community in Miami very close to the action of Downtown and South Beach.
"The Fairchild Coconut Grove is designed thoughtfully to become your ultimate sanctuary. Every residence offers open and airy floor plans with 11’ ceiling heights, and finishes and details including: flooring throughout, solid wood doors, LED lighting, modern bathroom vanities and walk-in closets. Expansive and engaging views set the backdrop to open living and dining areas that surround a true chef-inspired, professional kitchen."
"Appliances include Wolf gas powered ranges with standard and convection ovens, electronic steam ovens, stainless steel Sub-Zerorefrigerators, freezers, wine coolers and ice makers. Exquisitely crafted Custom Italian Cabinetry and European Plumbing Fixturesoff this perfect culinary canvas-ready for you to perfect life’s epicurean pursuits with professional savvy and delicious attention to design."
"Complementing the architecture is Rafael de Cárdenas’ refined and contemporary design for the distinctive amenities. Holistically enrich your body and soul at The Fairchild Coconut Grove. Invigorate your body with a rigorous workout in the Private Fitness Studio. Relax your soul in the quiet warmth of the Hammam. Explore the waterfront by kayak or set sail for the open sea from ourPrivate Dock. Soak in the sundrenched, full-service rooftop swimming pools on the Sunrise Deck. Indulge in quiet moments amidst lush native gardens surrounding private lounge areas on theSunset Deck. Watch the eastern sky fill with endless stars from theBay Lounge at dusk."
Contact me for more information of this exquisite new development.
- Boutique building nestled in the heart of Coconut Grove offering twenty-three residences
- Bauh-Haus inspired design by award-winning European architects and interior designers, Varabyeu Partners
- Views of Biscayne Bay, Coconut Grove and Miami skyline
- Reception lobby features 14’ ceilings and a “living garden” wall
- Art installation by local artist
- Key fob controlled access security to building and shared areas with video system monitoring
- Covered, secured underground parking with assigned spaces, plus dedicated, electric car charging stations
AMENITIES & SERVICES
- Attended front desk lobby with security system
- Resort style Rooftop Pool & Poolside Cabanas for residents’ use
- Rooftop summer kitchen, alfresco dining area and lounge
- Fitness center adjacent to Zen garden
- Electric bicycles for owners use
- 1-3 bedroom residences ranging from 1,080 to 2,953 total square feet, including balconies/terraces
- Spacious apartments with 11’ finished ceilings and floor-to-ceiling glass windows
- Finished units with multiple porcelains and natural woods flooring options
- Italkraft® designed Kitchens with custom imported cabinetry and stone counters
- Bosch® kitchen appliance package, including refrigerator, wall oven, cooktop, microwave and dishwasher
- Duravit® bathroom fixtures
- Energy Star stacking washer and dryer
- Master suites with separate “his” and “her” closets
- Fiber optic wiring
- NEST® Thermostat temperature control system
- Glass rail balconies and terraces
- Manual Window roller shades
- Italkraft® master bedroom and secondary closet systems
- Automated and manual window roller shades for bedrooms and living areas
- Home atomization standard features upgrade
- Custom lighting
- In-home private security system with Smart Phone capabilities
- White lacquered kitchen with marble counters
- Automated Window roller shades
- Miele® Kitchen appliances package, including refrigerator, wall oven cooktop, microwave and dishwasher
- Miele® Automatic Coffe Maker and Wine Cooler
"Soaring 37 stories above Miami and boasting dramatic ocean and city views, Canvas’ mostly glass facade is witness to the radically evolving landscape immediately north of downtown Miami.
5 unit types. Countless views. Infinite possibilities. With an exhilarating mixture of form, function, art and science, Canvas redefines condo living.
Choose from 2- or 1-bedroom corner units or studios, all built to let you experience a design-driven life of artful experience. Each unit provides an ideal starting point for your own vision of Miami life.
Canvas isn’t just located in the heart of the Arts + Entertainment District–it is helping to shape the movement that is defining it, supporting a multitude of community-driven events and local businesses choosing this neighborhood as their home.
In the past three years, the Arts + Entertainment District has become Miami’s hippest up-and-coming area, with locals, artists and tourists flocking to its evolving cultural scene like no other neighborhood in Miami. With the arrival of the Miami Flea, Movies Under the Stars, Community Soundtrek Yoga and Rooftop Unplugged Sessions (at nearby Filling Station Lofts), the Arts + Entertainment District isn’t just on Miami’s map–it’s redefining the map itself."
Contact me for further details.
"Boutique building Eighty Seven Park by Renzo Piano Building Workshop is a selection of private residences designed to seamlessly embrace park and ocean within Miami’s most coveted seaside neighborhood - home to 5 star hotels, luxury retailers and fine dining. The first residential project in the United States created by Pritzker Award–Winning architect, Renzo Piano, the property is surrounded by a lush, green landscape, including the redesigned 35-acre North Shore Park immediately to the south and an expansive private garden for residents to the north, both designed by renowned landscape architects West 8.
Eighty Seven Park consists of seventy beachfront residences on eighteen floors with private elevator access. Residences are delivered finished by RDAI and range in size from one to five bedrooms and boast 10ft. finished ceilings, full exterior glass walls and spacious outdoor living/dining rooms."
The Ritz Carlton Miami Beach is one of my favorite new construction projects in Sunny Isles. It's the only new high rise that borders Haulover Park a beautiful protected park where construction is prohibited. This means you get nature right next door and because these are flow through units you get wonderful views of the Intracoastal waterway as well as the ocean.
Every element of The Residences’ design and the amenities will be driven by the needs of the discerning buyer looking for an exceptional experience and a lifestyle of comfort, privacy and casual elegance. Endless and thoughtful amenities will abound. From the seamless connection from main pool to beach and the oceanfront restaurant, to the array of activities and areas for children and the state- of–the- art fitness center with ocean view, we have addressed everything a discerning buyer could desire! These are just a few examples and rest assured that exceptional service is our highest priority.
The architectural firm for the building is Arquitectonica, and interiors will be envisioned by Italian designer, Michele Bönan who designed Casa Tua and Cipriani in Miami, in addition to many resort properties and private residences around the world. The Ritz-Carlton Residences Sunny Isles Beach will offer 5 residences per floor, all with direct ocean views
Service Beyond the Expected
"As you move through the different parts of your day here, there is a sense that everything falls perfectly into place. There is never any rush, nor any waiting. You are well attended, yet without ever feeling crowded. Every need is anticipated, often before you even think it.
Behind every detail at The Ritz-Carlton Residences, Sunny Isles Beach, there is an ever-present spirit of service that delights in surprising you and you alone. The staff here takes pride in learning all your preferences, large and small – from how you take your coffee in the morning, to your favorite spot to sit by the pool. Your car is ready at the precise time of day you prefer to make visits around town. Errands are completed on your behalf to your exact direction. All these come as second nature to those who serve you, leaving you to wonder how you ever lived any other way."
INCLUDED IN ASSOCIATION DUES
- 24/7 concierge
- 24/7 valet parking
- 24/7 attended lobby
- Car wash facilities
- Care of club level on 33rd floor
- Boat / yacht charter arrangements
- Nanny and childcare arrangements
- Airline & private air reservations
- Restaurant & nightlife arrangements
- Limousine & chauffeur arrangements
- Spa / salon reservations
- Theater & entertainment reservations
- Golf tee-time reservations
- Ordering of floral arrangements
- Newspaper delivery
- Notary public services
- Activity arrangements
- Shopping information
- Hotel reservations
- Equipment rental arrangements
- Wake-up calls
A LA CARTE SERVICES*
- Housekeeping / maid
- Dog walking
- Grocery shopping
- Owner absentee program
- Personal fitness training
- Personal chef
- Personal shopping
- Plant care maintenance
- Overnight delivery service
- Mail package shipping & delivery
- Secretarial services
- Function & event planning
- Arrival prep & stocking
- Laundry & dry cleaning
- Seamstress & alteration services
- Engineering services
- In-residence dining & catering
- Fuel delivery
*À la carte services may be provided by third parties.
I believe in the idea of the future.
- Zaha Hadid
One of the newest projects to grace the Downtown Miami skyline is One Thousand Museum created by Zaha Hadid architects. The building will rise over 30,000 sq ft into the sky with 360 degree views of Miami and the water. Only less than 100 private residence will make this a truly boutique skyscraper. Every unit will be quite large with nearly a minimum of 5,000 sq ft of covered living area. This will be the first private residential tower in Miami to host a helicopter pad on the buildings' roof. This will ensure quick transport to nearby islands and airport transfers. This building will truly be an icon for the Miami skyline. Let's get in touch for you to own a piece of history.
- Double height aquatic center with indoor pool
- The Sky Lounge provides a dramatic venue for private events for residents
- Private rooftop helipad (pending faa and other necessary approvals) The helipad will make nearby islands, private and commercial airports, and private yachts easily accessible
- Multiple recreation areas for swimming, sunning, socializing, and fitness
- 24/7 specialized security and valet personnel, other on site staff including concierge, professional management, and other specialized personnel
- Custom scenting by 12.29 in all interior amenity spaces including the lobby, wellness & spa level, aquatic center, and sky lounge (can be available in residences upon request)
- Bank-quality vault with individual safe deposit box for every residence, offering residents the convenience and security of storing their valuables onsite
"The Armani Residences Sunny Isles is a 57-story condo tower with truly unique beauty and luxury. This remarkable oceanfront living space combines talent of the world-renowned architect Cesar Pelli, and modern elegance provided by designer Giorgio Armani."
- Private high-speed elevator access to most residences
- Breathtaking Atlantic Ocean and city views through floor-to-ceiling windows
- Eight-foot-high double-door entry to a spacious foyer in select units
- Spacious interior floor plans with elegant smooth-finish ceilings rising to 10 feet
(slab to ceiling, except where required to accommodate mechanical equipment)
- Expansive 10-foot-deep private balconies with glass railings in all residences
- Summer kitchen with under-counter refrigerator in all residences
- Recessed lighting in select corridors and bathrooms
- Intelligent climate controls with digital thermostats
- Large capacity full size washer/dryer in all residences
- Smart building technology provides seamless access to select building amenities
- All residences pre-wired for audio speakers as well as motorized drapes and programmed lighting controls in select locations
- Premium European-designed cabinetry
- Elegant imported stone countertops and backsplashes
- Sub-Zero refrigerator and wine cooler
- State-of-the-art Wolf appliances
- His and hers bathrooms in select residences
- Designer sink fixtures
- Spa-inspired shower with wall-mounted handheld spray and large rainshower
- High-performance toilet with integrated bidet technology
- Marble stone floors
- Stone-topped vanity with designer fixtures
"The Ritz-Carlton Residences, Miami Beach is spread across seven acres with unobstructed vistas of lake, ocean and city. Piero Lissoni has taken full advantage of this incredible asset, and drawn the lines of each of these new Miami condos around their commanding views. Along with spectacular panoramas, owners are greeted with a grand kitchen that serves as the home’s hearth. Bathrooms are lined in marble and anchored by stand-alone tubs. Private decks wrapped in glass offer plunge pools to perfect nature’s vision of the outdoors. Elegant simplicity was Lissoni’s vision, and the result is masterful." -Ritz Carlton Residence
The video above showcases one of the unique offerings of this phenomenal property, it's helicopter service. Arrive by Private Jet to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale and be picked up by helicopter and whisked to a private platform in Biscayne Bay just minutes from the Ritz with a boat waiting to take you home. *Helicopter Service available to The Keys + Bahamas.
The Aston Martin tower now under construction at the mouth of the Biscayne Bay on the Miami River is in the epicenter of Miami's every growing Brickell financial center. The tower will feature residences starting at 1 bedroom with 750 sq ft of living space and top off with the tri-level penthouse featuring 6 bedrooms and a whopping 18,000 sq ft of living space.
Moreover, the building has over 1 acre of amenities including pools, spas, gyms and more. Top of the line German appliances, Marble bathrooms with rainfall showers and free floating tubs come standard in all units. Common areas are adorned with custom furniture designed by Aston Martin, that is cutting edge in style and of the utmost quality. One of the unique features of this building is that from the outside it will be completely glass looking like a glittering chandelier at night and an ice sculpture by day. Units are moving quickly as delivery will be in 2021.
First Class Living
At Fisher Island
The newest building on exclusive Fisher Island in Miami's Biscayne Bay. High security, luxury living, fine dining, pools, spas and a historic club + hotel are just some of the offerings of this world-class community. Accessible exclusively via the island’s own auto-ferry or private yacht, a private tropical community awaits you.
Architecturally, the sprawling 10 story, 46 residence Kobi Karp-designed palazzo is a contemporary homage to the island’s original development, the Mediterranean Vanderbilt Mansion built in 1936. The lobbies of Palazzo Del Sol are exquisite. Bright, polished marble floors, playful mosaics, unique hand-painted wallpapers, stunning crystal chandeliers, decorative patterns and poetic details ensure each individual space unfolds its own characteristic style. From the South Lobby with its concierge services to the waterfront North Lobby Lounge, all in-house amenities have been carefully thought through to be as atmospheric as possible.
Beautifully appointed units are simply a must see. Let's schedule a tour to find you your perfect island home!